One of those days where:
- The librarian who does the other .3 of the job is away.
- The teacher aide (who knows all the tech better than I do) is away, and unlike teachers, teacher aides don’t get replaced if they’re away for a day.
- You have a class
- You have 2 wide reading classes.
- The best thing about the day is someone cancelling so you can eat lunch
- There are a million more books to shelve than usual (I don’t normally have to do any shelving at all on a day to day basis!)
It was just one of those days. If it could happen, it did. Slowly or badly, it did.
I’m actually a teacher librarian who still has classes. So, because it’s reporting time, I have 50+ papers from very bright students to mark and get reported on by tomorrow. Challenge accepted.